Character Interview: TJ McKendrick from Imperfect Wings – http://ow.ly/DpI0o
Author Interview: Elizabeth Noyes on Imperfect Wings – http://ow.ly/DpJW4
– Enthralling; fast paced action packed adventure with well developed characters, true to life emotions, realistic expectations and challenging goals: stay alive long enough to ensure justice and allow peace in one’s heart .
– “Imperfect Wings” is perfect! It was fun to read and easy to visualize the events as they unfolded.
– I really enjoyed Imperfect Wings because the author created a strong heroine, but a vulnerable one. As much as she doesn’t want to need anyone, she does. Her life is in jeopardy. And Garrett seems to be the only one that can help. The sparks ignite between the two as much as they wish it didn’t. But they have a past and that creates conflict. Sometimes conflict can get in the way of sparks. I won’t say if conflict or sparks win, but Imperfect Wings is worth your reading time.
– I just finished reading this wonderful book…. for the second time!!! I’m so happy that this is going to be a series. I’m already looking forward to reading the next book.
– This book is FANTASTIC! Wonderful plot that keeps you guessing until the end. The authors writing tequnique is exceptional – very descriptive in portraying scenes and characters that you can’t help but fall in love with. I especially enjoy (and relate to) the heroine of the story -talk about backbone! This book is fast paced and has just the right balance between action/adventure, military special ops, and romantic suspense that both men and women will enjoy. CAN’T WAIT for the second book to release!
– I literally read this book in a day and was upset with myself as I brought it along for entertainment on a cruise, but finished it before we got to the ship! The characters come alive with such an elaborate use of language. I enjoyed every page and can’t wait for the next book!!
– Imperfect Wings has it all–romance, a bit of western touch to it, mystery, and full of action. A story written by a woman who knows how to appeal to both men and women. Betty’s military knowledge is amazing. One of those rare books where you’re hooked from page one and unable to put down.